Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
Day Care Service – Staffordshire
- Established day care service, the service is for older people and offers help and support for those with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Turnover £215,056 (Y/E 31-03-17) EBITDA £49,000
- Great location with easy access,
- The business is managed by a manager and a team of full and part time members of staff, Viewing recommended
- A former care home, previously registered for 11 adult residents with learning difficulties
- Now trading as holiday lets, excellent profitability
- Stunning estuary views, fully renovated and C2 status
- Full options: care home, holiday lets, family home
Dom Care Agency-Lincolnshire
- Unique opportunity within the mental heath care sector
- Established for over 13 years
- T/O 2017 £179,126. EBITDA £56,262.
- Sale due to ill health
Care Home – Cheshire
- Charming care home for residents with mental health, registered for 19 residents
- Fee income £383,456 per annum (y/e 31.05.16), EBITDA of £159,694 (42%) for the same period
- Convenient & accessible residential setting, excellent reputation, CQC rating ‘Good’
- All single rooms, potential 4 bed owner’s accommodation, viewing highly recommended
Care Home – Somerset
- Stunningly presented residential care home for retired adults, registered for 29, also providing respite and day care services.
- Income 2017 in region of £788,888, EBITDA for the same period of £123,414 (16%)
- Located in an established residential area close to all local amenities
- Viewing recommended, genuine potential to expand, advised B&M value of £1.2m
CARE HOME – WARWICKSHIRE
- Well established residential care home for the elderly registered for 7 residents
- Income to year end 2016 £221,854 with ANP £79,621 (35%) Sought after Warwickshire village
- All rooms en-suite Good CQC report
- Potential to expand, guide price bricks and mortar value £600,000, management in place