Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
Day Care Service – Staffordshire
- Established day care service, the service is for older people and offers help and support for those with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Turnover £215,056 (Y/E 31-03-17) EBITDA £49,000
- Great location with easy access,
- The business is managed by a manager and a team of full and part time members of staff, Viewing recommended
Care Home – Somerset
- Stunningly presented residential care home for retired adults, registered for 29, also providing respite and day care services.
- Income 2017 in region of £737,885, EBITDA for the same period of £101,062
- Located in an established residential area close to all local amenities
- Viewing recommended, genuine potential to expand, advised B&M value of £1.2 million
CARE HOME – WARWICKSHIRE
- Well established residential care home for the elderly registered for 7 residents
- Income to year end 2017 £229,280 with ANP £89,478 (39%) Sought after Warwickshire village
- All rooms en-suite Good CQC report
- Potential to expand, guide price bricks and mortar value £600,000, management in place
Dom Care Agency-Lincolnshire
- Unique opportunity within the mental heath care sector
- Established for over 13 years
- Turnover for 2018 £172,518 with an EBITDA of £54,194 (32%)
- Sale due to ill health
- A former care home, previously registered for 11 adult residents with learning difficulties
- Now trading as holiday lets, excellent profitability
- Stunning estuary views, fully renovated and C2 status
- Full options: care home, holiday lets, family home