Healthcare Freehold Investment
Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
Project June – South West
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 exceptional freehold Residential Care Homes, catering for residents over 18 years of age with mental health disorders. Registered for a combined total of 19 residents across both settings.
- Y/e 30/9/18 accounts show a combined turnover of £400,121 with an EBITDA for the same period of £155,310 (39%)
- Historically high occupancy levels and "Good" CQC reports. Long-term serving staff with a low staff turnover.
- All residents are long-term clients with ongoing care plans. Retirement sale.Viewing recommended.
Hotels, Licensed, Healthcare, Leisure, Childcare, Retail
Susie D’s B&B
- Located on the famous coastal walks and cycle routes showcasing the stunning North Yorkshire Moors
- Beautifully maintained 5 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 WC, 3 reception rooms, double garage with large driveway and beautiful gardens. detached property
- B&B, Hotel, Residential, Care home potential.
- Viewing highly recommended to apprecitate the size of plot
- Charming care home for residents with learning disabilities, registered for 6 residents
- Fee income 2018, £118,216, with an ANP of £91,303 (77%) Convenient & accessible setting, truly enviable reputation
- High occupancy, superbly appointed, viewing highly recommended Guide price for bricks and mortar is £520,000
- Category of care – nursing, personal care and learning disabilities Good CQC rating
Project Spring – Northamptonshire
- Income of £931,781k for the year ended 30th June 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £299,302 (32%)
- Registered for 30 residents
- Robust organisational structure with experienced Robust organisational structure with experienced management team Dedicated staff team
- Potential to extend
Project Bellatrix – Cornwall
- Income generated in the last financial year was £250,019
- Latest accounts show a turnover of an EBITDA of £96,254 for the year ending April 2017 which represents a 38% return on income
- Registered for 11 residents
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established care home with potential to increase income and profitability through the extension of the care home
- Exquisite detached substantial period property with planning permission granted to create a 46-bedroom care home
- Peaceful yet accessible residential setting close to all local amenities and transport links
- Site approaching 1 acre, groundworks already completed with all mains services installed and drainage and utlilites are in place.
- Further potential to expand with additional dwellings such as supported living and a day care facility (subject to PP).Area has a strong demand for residential care. Rare opportunity, viewing recommended
Care Home – Somerset
- Stunningly presented residential care home for retired adults, registered for 29, also providing respite and day care services.
- Income 2017 in region of £737,885, EBITDA for the same period of £101,062
- Located in an established residential area close to all local amenities
- Viewing recommended, genuine potential to expand, advised B&M value of £1.2 million
CARE HOME – LANCASHIRE
- Residential Care Home registered for 6 residents with Learning Difficulties, in 4 Single bedrooms and one shared bedroom
- Fee income £205,975 per annum (y/e 30.06.2018) with ANP of £65,895 (31%)
- Category of Care: Learning disability, nursing and personal care. CQC rated Good
- Management in Place
CARE HOME – POWYS
- Impressive detached residential care home Providing care for the elderly and dementia sufferers
- Registered for 40 residents 38 single rooms & 1 twin room
- Fee income for Y/E 31/3/2017 £743,097 with an ANP of £192,054 (25%)
- Highly sought after location Owner's accommodation
Care Home – Devon
- Residential Care for over 40 years, registered for 23 residents with 23 bedrooms, including 15 en-suite
- Income 2017 in excess of £623,000, with adjusted profitability in excess of £202,355 (32%) PA
- Many rooms have sea views 90% Local Authority av occupancy 95%, lift to all floors
- Excellent lifestyle business, management structure with scope to expand. Viewing highly recommended
2 LEARNING DISABILITY CARE HOMES – ESSEX
- Two well established (L.D.) learning disability care homes, with a combined registration of 12 residents
- Combined twelve month income £406,602 with Adjusted Net Profit of £228,356
- Excellent profits and reputation
- Manager run, viewing recommended
Care Home – Dorset
- Exquisite detached care home for the elderly, registered for 21 residents
- Fee income (y.e 31.08.2017) £755,550, ANP £254,832 (34%)
- 15 single and 3 twin rooms including 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Truly enviable reputation, two separate private owners accommodation available, owners retiring