Healthcare Freehold Investment
Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
2 LEARNING DISABILITY CARE HOMES – ESSEX
- Two well established (L.D.) learning disability care homes, with a combined registration of 12 residents
- Combined twelve month income £406,602 with Adjusted Net Profit of £228,356
- Excellent profits and reputation
- Manager run, viewing recommended
CARE HOME – LANCASHIRE
- Residential Care Home registered for 6 residents with Learning Difficulties, in 4 Single bedrooms and one shared bedroom
- Fee income £205,975 per annum (y/e 30.06.2018) with ANP of £65,895 (31%)
- Category of Care: Learning disability, nursing and personal care. CQC rated Good
- Management in Place
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £42,920
- Substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board
Hotels, Licensed, Healthcare, Leisure, Childcare, Retail
Susie D’s B&B
- Located on the famous coastal walks and cycle routes showcasing the stunning North Yorkshire Moors
- Beautifully maintained 5 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 WC, 3 reception rooms, double garage with large driveway and beautiful gardens. detached property
- B&B, Hotel, Residential, Care home potential.
- Viewing highly recommended to apprecitate the size of plot
Project Spring – Northamptonshire
- Income of £931,781k for the year ended 30th June 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £299,302 (32%)
- Registered for 30 residents
- Robust organisational structure with experienced Robust organisational structure with experienced management team Dedicated staff team
- Potential to extend
Care Home – Dorset
- Exquisite detached care home for the elderly, registered for 21 residents
- Fee income (y.e 31.08.2017) £755,550, ANP £254,832 (34%)
- 15 single and 3 twin rooms including 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Truly enviable reputation, two separate private owners accommodation available, owners retiring
Project Bellatrix – Cornwall
- Income generated in the last financial year was £250,019
- Latest accounts show a turnover of an EBITDA of £96,254 for the year ending April 2017 which represents a 38% return on income
- Registered for 11 residents
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established care home with potential to increase income and profitability through the extension of the care home.
- Income of £667k for the year ended 31st March 2017 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £139k
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident.
Care Home – London
- Care home registered for sixteen residents providing dementia and elderly care
- Twelve-month fee income y/e 28/02/2017 £645,000 with adjusted net profit of £387,806 (60%)
- Sought after Greater London location
- Owner run, retirement sale, viewing recommended
Two Care Homes – Greater Manchester
- Two EMI residential care homes for the elderly specialising in high quality dementia care, combined registration of 63 residents
- Combined fee income £1,606,599 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), EBITDA £376,183.
- Convenient and highly desirable residential settings, high occupancy levels
- 53 single rooms & 5 twin rooms (47 en-suite facilities), refurbished to high standard, viewing recommended
- 1st home T/O year end 30/11/17 £918k with EBITDA of £375k (40%), 2nd home T/O year end 31/03/18 £451k with EBITDA of £105k (23%), 3rd Home year end 31/03/18 £529k with EBITDA of £114k (21%). Combined T/O of £1,881k and EBITDA of 622k (33%)
- Planning permission to significantly increase bed numbers
- Historically high occupancy levels, Scope to increase both income and profitability.
- Experienced long standing management team and qualified staff Convenient and accessible settings Excellent relationships with local authority and other social care providers
Ashdown Residential Care Home
- Stunning residential home registered for 12 Category of Care: Learning disability and Dementia Adult Mental Health 25 yrs plus 100% social services long term clients
- Income for 2016 £309,937 with Adjusted Net profit of £45,394(14%)
- Adult Mental Health 25 yrs plus 100% social services long term clients
- Separate owners freehold 3 bed included in sale Scope to expand/Development/Change of use High in Bricks & Mortar Value Guide price for 2 properties £750k, includes owners accomodation