Healthcare Freehold Investment
Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
- Substantial semi detached former residential care home LD, registered for 9 residents
- Convenient and popular residential area, suit a variety of uses
- Spacious and versatile accommodation, 9 bedrooms
- Spacious grounds, rare opportunity, viewing recommended
Nursing Home – Lancashire
- Exquisite EMI nursing and physical disability home, registered for 50 residents offering newly refurbished rooms, 39 of which have full en-suite facilities.
- Fee income £1,593,246 per annum (y/e 31.03.19), EBITDA £340,203 (21%).
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, approached via a private driveway with plenty of parking, set within 3 acres of landscaped gardens
- Truly enviable reputation, with no direct competition, with the most recent CQC report rated “Good” across the board, healthy waiting list and historically high occupancy levels.
CARE HOME – POWYS
- Impressive detached residential care home Providing care for the elderly and dementia sufferers
- Registered for 40 residents 38 single rooms & 1 twin room
- Fee income for Y/E 31/3/2018 £859,720 with an ANP of £210,426 (24%)
- Highly sought after location Owner's accommodation
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2018, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £47,750
- 2 properties, substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care. Vacant Property also included with 3 acres of land.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board.
Hotels, Leisure, Healthcare, Commercial, Licensed
Grove Court Hotel
- 13 en-suite letting rooms, large function hall with 180 capacity
- Large grounds and gardens, 2 owners bungalows included in sale
- Conservatory with 45 covers
- Viewing highly recommended
Project Monica – West Yorkshire
- 1st home T/O year end 30/11/17 £918k with EBITDA of £375k (40%), 2nd home T/O year end 31/03/18 £451k with EBITDA of £105k (23%), 3rd Home year end 31/03/18 £529k with EBITDA of £114k (21%). Combined T/O of £1,881k and EBITDA of 622k (33%)
- Planning permission to significantly increase bed numbers, vendor would consider selling individual units.
- Historically high occupancy levels, Scope to increase both income and profitability.
- Experienced long standing management team and qualified staff Convenient and accessible settings Excellent relationships with local authority and other social care providers
Project Violet – Cornwall
- Income of £650,360 k for the year ended 31st March 2018 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £136,641
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident per month.
Project Rosa – South West
- Project Rosa represents the opportunity to acquire a well-established and renowned freehold nursing home in Somerset.
- Income from 2018 Accounts £1,072,746 k with an adjusted EBITDA of £342,731 k for the year ended October 2018. (31%)
- Projections for 2019 estimate an increase in income to £1.1m Good CQC ratings in most areas Robust organisation structure in place with experienced and well qualified staff.
- Currently registered for 23 with potential to increase by another 10-12 rooms
Residential Home – Kent
- Residential care home registered for 30 residents
- Fee income to year end 28/02/2016 £689,921 and a ANP of £175,068 (25%) Substantial & valuable mid terraced period property, 30 single rooms with 29 en-suite
- Retirement sale, viewing very highly recommended Bricks and mortar guide price of £1,500,000
- Management in place Category of care – nursing and personal care
Project Stephen – Wales
- Income of £343k for the year ended 31st May 2018, representing an adjusted EBITDA of £44,000 Registered for 15 elderly residents
- Positive Care Inspectorate report Strong occupancy levels • Loyal, experienced and qualified team of caring staff in place • Strong reputation fostered within the local community
- Loyal, experienced and qualified team of caring staff in Place. Strong reputation fostered within the local community
- Significant potential to increase income and profitability, potential to extend 4 Acres of Land, includes owners accomodation
Project Bellatrix – Cornwall
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established residential care home for the elderly registered for 11. Huge potential to increase income and profitability through the extension of the care home.
- Income for y/e 30/4/18 of £301,863 with an EBITDA for the same period of £149,318 (49%)
- A strong and stable organisation structure, managment run, with high levels of retention of loyal staff and minimal input required by the vendor.
- Historically high occupancy levels and good CQC reports. 3 bed owner's/staff accomodation on site.
Hotels, Licensed, Healthcare, Leisure, Childcare, Retail
Susie D’s B&B
- Located on the famous coastal walks and cycle routes showcasing the stunning North Yorkshire Moors
- Beautifully maintained 5 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms, 2 WC, 3 reception rooms, double garage with large driveway and beautiful gardens. detached property
- B&B, Hotel, Residential, Care home potential.
- Viewing highly recommended to apprecitate the size of plot