Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
2 LEARNING DISABILITY CARE HOMES – ESSEX
- Two well established (L.D.) learning disability care homes, with a combined registration of 12 residents
- Combined twelve month income £406,602 with Adjusted Net Profit of £228,356
- Excellent profits and reputation
- Manager run, viewing recommended
CARE HOME – LINCOLNSHIRE
- Residential care home - registered for 16 residents with learning difficulties
- Fee income for (y/e 5/4/18) of £425,629 with an EBITDA of £77,710 (18%)
- 10 single and 3 twin rooms - all en-suite
- Spacious and well presented accommodation, enviable reputation, retirement sale
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £42,920
- Substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board
Project Spring – Northamptonshire
- Income of £931,781k for the year ended 30th June 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £299,302 (32%)
- Registered for 30 residents
- Robust organisational structure with experienced Robust organisational structure with experienced management team Dedicated staff team
- Potential to extend
Group of Two Care Homes – Co. Durham
- Group of 2 impressive and highly lucrative care homes, offering residential and nursing care, registered for 44 residents, with 9 en-suite bedrooms
- Catering for Learning Disability and nursing, with 28 en-suite bedrooms Advised combined fee income £1,256,000 per annum, ANP £212,211 (17%)
- Peaceful yet accessible locations, enviable reputations, high occupancy levels Superbly appointed, substantial dwellings inc purpose built site, viewing recommended
- Management in place for both homes Good CQC report
- Income of £667k for the year ended 31st March 2017 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £139k
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident.
Former Care Home/Development Opportunity – West Yorkshire
- Detached former care home/development opportunity, site approaching 2 acres
- Planning permission granted for 65 ensuite bedroom facility, including swimming pool, gym and therapy rooms
- Alternatively, planning permission granted for 37 extra care/supported living apartments
- Site can also be used for residential/nursery/specialist school development opportunity, subject to planning
- Income of £635k for the year ended 31st March 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £200k.
- Currently provides care for between 60 and 65 clients. An extremely high quality of care delivery, backed up by numerous testimonials and a glowing care inspectorate report
- Strong organisational structure with highly-qualified and experienced management team
- The business is built on a solid platform with genuine opportunities for growth
Project Lavender – Bristol
- Income of £632k for the year ending march 2017, generating and adjusted EBITDA of £155k
- 7 Bedroom care home registered for 7 residents with Learning disabilities and physical disabilities, strong CQC rating with a good reputation within the local community and with care and medical proffesionals within the area
- Excellent management structure in place, who are dedicated to providing the highest levels of care and who are capable of running the business autonomously
- Excellent long-term relationship with several local authorities
- A former care home, previously registered for 11 adult residents with learning difficulties
- Now trading as holiday lets, excellent profitability
- Stunning estuary views, fully renovated and C2 status
- Full options: care home, holiday lets, family home
RESIDENTIAL HOME – CORNWALL
- Delightful detached residential care home for adults with Physical Disabilities registered for 6 residents
- Fee income y/e 05/04/2018 £118,216, with an ANP of £91,303 (71%)
- Set in substantial grounds with extensive potential to expand and includes 3-bed owners accomodation
- Long standing residents with some being in situ for over 15 years, “Good” CQC report with an “Outstanding” in care
Ashdown Residential Care Home
- Stunning residential home registered for 12 Category of Care: Learning disability and Dementia Adult Mental Health 25 yrs plus 100% social services long term clients
- Income for 2016 £309,937 with Adjusted Net profit of £45,394(14%)
- Adult Mental Health 25 yrs plus 100% social services long term clients
- Separate owners freehold 3 bed included in sale Scope to expand/Development/Change of use High in Bricks & Mortar Value Guide price for 2 properties £750k, includes owners accomodation