Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
CARE HOME – POWYS
- Impressive detached residential care home Providing care for the elderly and dementia sufferers
- Registered for 40 residents 38 single rooms & 1 twin room
- Fee income for Y/E 31/3/2018 £859,720 with an ANP of £210,426 (24%)
- Highly sought after location Owner's accommodation
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2018, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £47,750
- 2 properties, substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care. Vacant Property also included with 3 acres of land.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board.
RESIDENTIAL HOME – CORNWALL
- Delightful detached residential care home for adults with Physical Disabilities registered for 6 residents
- Fee income y/e 05/04/2018 £118,216, with an ANP of £91,303 (71%)
- Set in substantial grounds with extensive potential to expand and includes 3-bed owners accomodation
- Long standing residents with some being in situ for over 15 years, “Good” CQC report with an “Outstanding” in care
Group of Two Care Homes – Co. Durham
- Group of 2 impressive and highly lucrative care homes, offering residential and nursing care, registered for 44 residents, with 9 en-suite bedrooms
- Catering for Learning Disability and nursing, with 28 en-suite bedrooms Advised combined fee income for 2018 £1,266,650 per annum, ANP £138,231 (10%)
- Peaceful yet accessible locations, enviable reputations, high occupancy levels Superbly appointed, substantial dwellings inc purpose built site, viewing recommended
- Management in place for both homes Good CQC report
CARE HOME – HAMPSHIRE
- Charming residential care home for people with dementia, mental health problems or old age.
- Turnover for year end 2017 £294,870 with an adjusted net profit of £57,184 (19%).
- Imposing 2 storey detached property.
- Registered for 15 residents - 13 single rooms and 2 double rooms - 4 rooms have en-suite facilities.
Project Violet – Cornwall
- Income of £650,360 k for the year ended 31st March 2018 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £136,641
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident per month.
Residential Care Home – Devon
- Delightful detached residential care home registered for 6 adults with learning disabilities, challenging cases
- Income for y/e 31/3/18 of £504,614 with an EBITDA for the same period of £251,417 (50%)
- Home is situated in the sought after and accessible location in Devon with scope to expand
- Owner run with deputy manager capable of full CQC registration. Viewing highly recommended
CARE HOME – SOUTH WALES
- Care home registered for 8 residents providing care for learning difficulties
- Advised fee income (Y/E 29/02/2019) of £244,153 with ANP of £96,201 (39%)
- Two end terraced properties, bricks and mortar value for 2 properties £350,000
- Set in a semi-rural location, registered manager in place
Project Spring – Northamptonshire
- Income of £924,857k for the year ended 30th June 2018, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £286,340 (32%)
- Registered for 30 residents
- Robust organisational structure with experienced Robust organisational structure with experienced management team Dedicated staff team
- Potential to extend
Care Home – Essex – 45450
- Stunning care home, registered for 6 adults with learning difficulties
- 6 bedrooms - 3 en-suite fully equipped for wheelchair access
- Fee income Y/E 31/12/16 £345,648 – EBITDA 0f £47,816 (14%)
- Spacious valuable property with landscaped gardens, retirement sale
Care Home – North Yorkshire
- Delightful Care Home for residents with Mental Health, registered for 11 residents
- Fee income £288,539 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), impressive EBITDA of £129,656 (45%)
- Desirable & accessible residential setting, enviable reputation, high occupancy
- Substantial property, all single rooms, well presented, owners retiring
Goodwill & equipment
DOMICILIARY CARE AGENCY – KENT
- Established by the current owner in 1996
- Turnover to year end 28/02/2018 of £641,224 with an EBITDA of £124,642 (19%)
- Approximately 825 hours per week and increasing Sale of goodwill and client base
- Profitable business Large mix of income streams