Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
Residential Care Home – Lancashire
- Delightful residential care home for the Elderly, registered for 25 residents
- Fee income £561,677 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), EBITDA £150,813
- Convenient and desirable setting, separate 3 bedroom owner’s property
- Majority en-suite bedrooms, well presented throughout, retirement sale
Independent Living – Lancashire
- Immaculately appointed luxury senior living suites
- Fee income £512,571 with an adjusted EBITDA figure of £141,353
- Highly desirable and affluent coastal town, 2 bed s/c owner’s accomm
- 19 suites with potential 5 penthouses, rare opportunity, viewing highly recommended
Nursing Home – Lancashire
- Charming nursing home registered for 25 residents
- Fee income £697,965 per annum (y/e 30.09.18) with an EBITDA of £134,050 operated with management team
- Desirable and accessible location, excellent reputation
- 21 single and 2 twin bedrooms, well presented throughout, viewing highly recommended
Taliesin Residential Home
- Exquisite detached residential care home, registered for 18 residents
- Fee income £474,928 per annum (y/e 30.09.18) showing ANP for sale period £65,702 (13%)
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, truly enviable reputation, high occupancy levels, current fees £583-£623 per week per client.
- 16 bedrooms, superbly presented, owner retiring, Management in Place, viewing highly recommended
CARE HOME – POWYS
- Impressive detached residential care home Providing care for the elderly and dementia sufferers
- Registered for 40 residents 38 single rooms & 1 twin room
- Fee income for Y/E 31/3/2018 £859,720 with an ANP of £210,426 (24%)
- Highly sought after location Owner's accommodation
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2018, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £47,750
- 2 properties, substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care. Vacant Property also included with 3 acres of land.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board.
Care Home – West Yorkshire
- Exquisite detached residential care home, registered for 44 residents with planning permission in place to add 3 additional en-suite bedrooms
- Fee income year end 2018 £1,285,491 with an adjusted net profit of £327,911 (25%)
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, truly enviable reputation, high occupancy levels
- 39 bedrooms, superbly presented, extensive grounds, owner’s retiring, viewing highly recommended
RESIDENTIAL HOME – CORNWALL
- Delightful detached residential care home for adults with Physical Disabilities registered for 6 residents
- Fee income y/e 05/04/2018 £118,216, with an ANP of £91,303 (71%)
- Set in substantial grounds with extensive potential to expand and includes 3-bed owners accomodation
- Long standing residents with some being in situ for over 15 years, “Good” CQC report with an “Outstanding” in care
Project Monica – West Yorkshire
- 1st home T/O year end 30/11/17 £918k with EBITDA of £375k (40%), 2nd home T/O year end 31/03/18 £451k with EBITDA of £105k (23%), 3rd Home year end 31/03/18 £529k with EBITDA of £114k (21%). Combined T/O of £1,881k and EBITDA of 622k (33%)
- Planning permission to significantly increase bed numbers, vendor would consider selling individual units.
- Historically high occupancy levels, Scope to increase both income and profitability.
- Experienced long standing management team and qualified staff Convenient and accessible settings Excellent relationships with local authority and other social care providers
Care Home – Somerset
- Well presented residential care home registered for 7 residents
- Advised fee income in excess £170,000 with an EBITDA of £72,000 (42%)
- Desirable location with scope to expand
- Bricks and Mortar guide price of £250,000, viewing recommended
Project Rosa – South West
- Project Rosa represents the opportunity to acquire a well-established and renowned freehold nursing home in Somerset.
- Income from 2018 Accounts £1,072,746 k with an adjusted EBITDA of £342,731 k for the year ended October 2018. (31%)
- Projections for 2019 estimate an increase in income to £1.1m Good CQC ratings in most areas Robust organisation structure in place with experienced and well qualified staff.
- Currently registered for 23 with potential to increase by another 10-12 rooms
Project Stephen – Wales
- Income of £343k for the year ended 31st May 2018, representing an adjusted EBITDA of £44,000 Registered for 15 elderly residents
- Positive Care Inspectorate report Strong occupancy levels • Loyal, experienced and qualified team of caring staff in place • Strong reputation fostered within the local community
- Loyal, experienced and qualified team of caring staff in Place. Strong reputation fostered within the local community
- Significant potential to increase income and profitability, potential to extend 4 Acres of Land, includes owners accomodation