Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
2 LEARNING DISABILITY CARE HOMES – ESSEX
- Two well established (L.D.) learning disability care homes, with a combined registration of 12 residents
- Combined twelve month income £406,602 with Adjusted Net Profit of £228,356
- Excellent profits and reputation
- Manager run, viewing recommended
Care Home – Norfolk
- Learning disability home, registered for 15 residents
- Income to the year end 31.03.18 was £305,899 with an EBITDA for the same period of £69,790 (23%)
- Popular Norfolk town close to the town centre and sea front, good road and rail links to London
- B&M value of approx. £700,000, management run, retirement sale, viewing highly recommended
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £42,920
- Substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board
Nursing Home – Greater Manchester
- Nursing home providing care for the elderly, registered for 43 residents
- Fee income £1,350,990 per annum (y/e 30.04.18), EBITDA £ 344614
- Convenient and accessible residential area.
- Operated under management, 39 bedrooms, healthy occupancy, potential to extend further, viewing recommended
Project Spring – Northamptonshire
- Income of £931,781k for the year ended 30th June 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £299,302 (32%)
- Registered for 30 residents
- Robust organisational structure with experienced Robust organisational structure with experienced management team Dedicated staff team
- Potential to extend
NURSING HOME – DERBYSHIRE
- Impressive detached nursing home registered for 20, providing elderly and dementia care.
- Fee income for y/e January 2018 of £564,450 with an EBITDA for the same period of £96,649 (17%)
- Historically strong occupancy levels and “Good” CQC reports.
- Secluded position, set back from the main road, within a well populated area. Close to the town centre and all local amenities.
Care Home – West Yorkshire
- Exquisite detached residential care home, registered for 44 residents with planning permission in place to add 3 additional en-suite bedrooms
- Fee income 7 months to July 2018 £751,854 annualised £1,288,892 with ANP £264,000 (21%)
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, truly enviable reputation, high occupancy levels
- 39 bedrooms, superbly presented, extensive grounds, owner’s retiring, viewing highly recommended
Care Home – Dorset
- Exquisite detached care home for the elderly, registered for 21 residents
- Fee income (y.e 31.08.2017) £755,550, ANP £254,832 (34%)
- 15 single and 3 twin rooms including 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Truly enviable reputation, two separate private owners accommodation available, owners retiring
Taliesin Residential Home
- Exquisite detached residential care home, registered for 18 residents
- Fee income £452,085 per annum (y/e 30.09.17) showing ANP for sale period £68,015 (15%)
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, truly enviable reputation, high occupancy levels, current fees £583-£623 per week per client.
- 16 bedrooms, superbly presented, owner retiring, Management in Place, viewing highly recommended
Project Bellatrix – Cornwall
- Income generated in the last financial year was £250,019
- Latest accounts show a turnover of an EBITDA of £96,254 for the year ending April 2017 which represents a 38% return on income
- Registered for 11 residents
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established care home with potential to increase income and profitability through the extension of the care home.
Residential Care Home – Lancashire
- Delightful residential care home for the Elderly, registered for 25 residents
- Fee income £561,677 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), EBITDA £54,877
- Convenient and desirable setting, separate 3 bedroom owner’s property
- Majority en-suite bedrooms, well presented throughout, retirement sale
Former Care Home/Development Opportunity – West Yorkshire
- Detached former care home/development opportunity, site approaching 2 acres
- Planning permission granted for 65 ensuite bedroom facility, including swimming pool, gym and therapy rooms
- Alternatively, planning permission granted for 37 extra care/supported living apartments
- Site can also be used for residential/nursery/specialist school development opportunity, subject to planning