Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are the UK’s Number 1 Childcare Brokerage.
Our motto is Reputation, Discretion, Knowledge (RDK) and our transaction volumes empower us with market intelligence which is unrivalled. No other professional organisation can match our market knowledge, market knowledge which we use to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
DAY NURSERY – SOMERSET
- Close Day Nursery
- Freehold nursery with unique features and excellent expansion potential
GROUP OF 3 DAY NURSERIES – LANCASHIRE
- Group of delightful children’s day nurseries (three sites) combined registration of 166. Will consider splitting the sites.
- Combined Fee income £725,860 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), healthy occupancy
- Accessible and convenient locations, truly enviable reputations
- Superbly appointed, valuable properties, viewing highly recommended
DAY NURSERY – LANCASHIRE
- Charming detached children’s day nursery, registered for 48 children with potential to extend to 80 children STPP
- Fee income £324,660 per annum (y/e 31.03.18) Ofsted 2016 rating ‘Good’, management run
- Peaceful yet convenient residential location, close to new housing development, off road parking
- Impressive property, 3 bed accommodation, retirement sale
Day Nursery – Derbyshire
- Impressive purpose built day nursery (Registered for 48 children)
- Fee Income £306,732 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), operated under management
- Convenient & accessible setting, excellent reputation, genuine growth potential
- Immaculately presented throughout, low overheads, viewing recommended
DAY NURSERY – PEMBROKESHIRE
- Day nursery registered for 38 children
- Turnover for YE April 2018 £133,750
- Highly sought after, residential area, CSSIW Rating “Exceptional”
- Planning permission previously granted for 3 houses
Childrens Day Nursery
- Exquisite day nursery registered for 64 children, with stunning separate 6 bedroom detached property. Possible development oppertunity. Will consider splitting the properies.
- Fee income YE Dec 2016 £260,986 EBITDA £64,997, operated under management. Ofsted July 2018 rated Good.
- Convenient and accessible location, truly enviable reputation, fantastic potential.
- Immaculately presented, well resourced outdoor areas, owner’s retiring. Leasehold option available
Preschool – London
- Term-time preschool registered for 40+ children aged 2 to 5 years old
- Twelve-month income y/e April 2018 £231,666
- Situated in a densely populated residential area of East London
- Ideal for owner operator, viewing highly recommended
CHILDRENS DAY NURSERY – CHESHIRE
- Impressive detached children’s day nursery, registered for 49
- Fee Income £191,789 per annum (y/e 17/03/17)
- Convenient & accessible residential location, excellent reputation
- Superbly presented, spacious outdoor area
Childcare, Licensed, Commercial, Leisure
ACTIVITY CENTRE – NORTHERN ENGLAND
- State of the art equipment and facilities including a climbing wall, laser tag, crazy golf and pottery painting
- Strong income and profit growth over the last three years. Y/E 2017 turnover £199,094 delivering an EBITDA return of £101,696
- Set 16 acres of countryside the complex occupies an unoppposed trading postion
- The facility has seating for up to 200 people indoors and the Indoor play frame can hold 300 children
Day Nursery – Hampshire
- Well established children’s day nursery, registered for 42 children
- Turnover year end 31 Jan 2018 £214,646
- Convenient and accessible setting. Rated 'Good' in all areas by Ofsted 2017.
- Well presented throughout, secure outdoor play area, viewing recommended
DAY NURSERY – NORTH DEVON
- Reg for 21 children. Option to buy second setting Reg 35 children. Combined Reg 56 children.
- Fee Income £121,192 per annum (y/e 30.06.17) EBITDA £30,027 Ofsted August 2015 Good in all areas
- Convenient & popular setting, large allotment garden, full management team in place
- Ofsted 2015 ‘Good in all areas’ Coastal location close to main commuter routes
The Sunshine Nursery
- Fantastic Working Relationship With Local Primary School Rated As One Of The Top Private Nurseries In Scotland
- Registered For 65 Children Excellent Potential To Grow Business
- Owner Managed Nursery Potential To Increase The Current Capacity
- Car Park Area FREEHOLD