Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
Former Care Home/Development Opportunity – West Yorkshire
- Detached former care home/development opportunity, site approaching 2 acres
- Planning permission granted for 65 ensuite bedroom facility, including swimming pool, gym and therapy rooms
- Alternatively, planning permission granted for 37 extra care/supported living apartments
- Site can also be used for residential/nursery/specialist school development opportunity, subject to planning
- 1st home T/O year end 30/11/17 £918k with EBITDA of £375k (40%), 2nd home T/O year end 31/03/18 £451k with EBITDA of £105k (23%), 3rd Home year end 31/03/18 £529k with EBITDA of £114k (21%). Combined T/O of £1,881k and EBITDA of 622k (33%)
- Planning permission to significantly increase bed numbers
- Historically high occupancy levels, Scope to increase both income and profitability.
- Experienced long standing management team and qualified staff Convenient and accessible settings Excellent relationships with local authority and other social care providers
Care Home – Cheshire
- Charming care home for residents with mental health, registered for 19 residents
- Fee income £383,456 per annum (y/e 31.05.16), EBITDA of £159,694 (42%) for the same period
- Convenient & accessible residential setting, excellent reputation, CQC rating ‘Good’
- All single rooms, potential 4 bed owner’s accommodation, viewing highly recommended
CARE HOME – WARWICKSHIRE
- Well established residential care home for the elderly registered for 7 residents
- Income to year end 2016 £221,854 with ANP £79,621 (35%) Sought after Warwickshire village
- All rooms en-suite Good CQC report
- Potential to expand, guide price bricks and mortar value £600,000, management in place