Care Homes For Sale
Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk is one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge. Browse the listings below to find care homes for sale across a variety of locations in the UK.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offers more than 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also provides a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
To receive steps or find out more information to buy residential care homes, please register your interest online today. Alternately visit the Redwoods Dowling Kerr site where you will find information on our renowned healthcare business broker service and our recent healthcare success stories.
2 LEARNING DISABILITY CARE HOMES – ESSEX
- Two well established (L.D.) learning disability care homes, with a combined registration of 12 residents
- Combined twelve month income £406,602 with Adjusted Net Profit of £228,356
- Excellent profits and reputation
- Manager run, viewing recommended
CARE HOME – LINCOLNSHIRE
- Residential care home - registered for 16 residents with learning difficulties
- Fee income for (y/e 5/4/18) of £425,629 with an EBITDA of £77,710 (18%)
- 10 single and 3 twin rooms - all en-suite
- Spacious and well presented accommodation, enviable reputation, retirement sale
Care Home – Norfolk
- Learning disability home, registered for 15 residents
- Income to the year end 31.03.18 was £305,899 with an EBITDA for the same period of £69,790 (23%)
- Popular Norfolk town close to the town centre and sea front, good road and rail links to London
- B&M value of approx. £700,000, management run, retirement sale, viewing highly recommended
NURSING HOME – WEST SUSSEX
- Income of £1,223,020 for year end 31st March 2018 with EBITDA at £226,497 (18%).
- Fantastic reputation and relationship with local councils.
- Registered for 40 residents
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £42,920
- Substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board
Nursing Home – Greater Manchester
- Nursing home providing care for the elderly, registered for 43 residents
- Fee income £1,350,990 per annum (y/e 30.04.18), EBITDA £ 344614
- Convenient and accessible residential area.
- Operated under management, 39 bedrooms, healthy occupancy, potential to extend further, viewing recommended
Project Spring – Northamptonshire
- Income of £931,781k for the year ended 30th June 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £299,302 (32%)
- Registered for 30 residents
- Robust organisational structure with experienced Robust organisational structure with experienced management team Dedicated staff team
- Potential to extend
NURSING HOME – DERBYSHIRE
- Impressive detached nursing home registered for 20, providing elderly and dementia care.
- Fee income for y/e January 2018 of £564,450 with an EBITDA for the same period of £96,649 (17%)
- Historically strong occupancy levels and “Good” CQC reports.
- Secluded position, set back from the main road, within a well populated area. Close to the town centre and all local amenities.
Residential Care Home – North Yorkshire
- Charming detached residential care home, registered for 11 residents
- Fee income £250,610 per annum (y/e 31.03.17) with EBITDA at £52,310
- Popular and convenient village location, all en-suite single bedrooms
- Delightful 3 bedroom owners private accommodation, extensive gardens, viewing highly recommended
CARE HOME – HAMPSHIRE
- Charming residential care home for people with dementia, mental health problems or old age.
- Turnover for year end 2016 £381,640 with an adjusted net profit of £130,042 (34%).
- Turnover y/e 2016 £381,640 with an adjusted net profit of £130,042 (34%)
- Imposing 2 storey detached property. Registered for 15 residents - 13 single rooms and 2 double rooms - 4 rooms have en-suite facilities.
Care Home – West Yorkshire
- Exquisite detached residential care home, registered for 44 residents with planning permission in place to add 3 additional en-suite bedrooms
- Fee income 7 months to July 2018 £751,854 annualised £1,288,892 with ANP £264,000 (21%)
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, truly enviable reputation, high occupancy levels
- 39 bedrooms, superbly presented, extensive grounds, owner’s retiring, viewing highly recommended
Care Home – Dorset
- Exquisite detached care home for the elderly, registered for 21 residents
- Fee income (y.e 31.08.2017) £755,550, ANP £254,832 (34%)
- 15 single and 3 twin rooms including 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Truly enviable reputation, two separate private owners accommodation available, owners retiring