Care Homes For Sale
Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk is one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge. Browse the listings below to find care homes for sale across a variety of locations in the UK.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offers more than 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also provides a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
To receive steps or find out more information to buy residential care homes, please register your interest online today. Alternately visit the Redwoods Dowling Kerr site where you will find information on our renowned healthcare business broker service and our recent healthcare success stories.
Care Home – Monmouthshire
- Delightful detached residential care home registered for 26 residents
- Fee income £822,145 per annum (y/e 31.03.18) ANP of £236,756.
- Peaceful yet accessible location, 26 single (23 en-suite) rooms
- Superbly presented throughout, car parking, viewing highly recommended possible Leasehold option
Care Home – Berkshire
- Residential and dementia care home
- Substantial detached and valuable period property
- Turnover for y/e March 2018 at £894,709 with EBITDA at £358,528
- Retirement sale, viewing recommended
Project June – South West
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 exceptional freehold Residential Care Homes, catering for residents over 18 years of age with mental health disorders. Registered for a combined total of 19 residents across both settings.
- Y/e 30/9/18 accounts show a combined turnover of £400,121 with an EBITDA for the same period of £155,310 (39%)
- Historically high occupancy levels and "Good" CQC reports. Long-term serving staff with a low staff turnover.
- All residents are long-term clients with ongoing care plans. Retirement sale.Viewing recommended.
TWO CARE HOMES – NORTH WEST
- Two elderly care homes, registered seperately for 24 & 22 residents.
- Fee income for y/e Dec 2017 at £969,850 with adjusted net profit at £319,806 for the year. (34%)
- Well established business with fully qualified management teams in place
- Advised planning permission granted for extension, management in place.
Residential Care Home – North Yorkshire
- Charming detached residential care home, registered for 11 residents
- Fee income £250,610 per annum (y/e 31.03.17) with EBITDA at £52,310
- Popular and convenient village location, all en-suite single bedrooms
- Delightful 3 bedroom owners private accommodation, extensive gardens, viewing highly recommended
Residential Care Home – Lancashire
- Delightful residential care home for the Elderly, registered for 25 residents
- Fee income £561,677 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), EBITDA £150,813
- Convenient and desirable setting, separate 3 bedroom owner’s property
- Majority en-suite bedrooms, well presented throughout, retirement sale
Project Spring – Northamptonshire
- Income of £931,781k for the year ended 30th June 2017, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £299,302 (32%)
- Registered for 30 residents
- Robust organisational structure with experienced Robust organisational structure with experienced management team Dedicated staff team
- Potential to extend
Project Bellatrix – Cornwall
- Income generated in the last financial year was £250,019
- Latest accounts show a turnover of an EBITDA of £96,254 for the year ending April 2017 which represents a 38% return on income
- Registered for 11 residents
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire a well-established care home with potential to increase income and profitability through the extension of the care home
NURSING HOME – DERBYSHIRE
- Impressive detached nursing home registered for 20, providing elderly and dementia care.
- Fee income for y/e January 2018 of £564,450 with an EBITDA for the same period of £96,649 (17%)
- Historically strong occupancy levels and “Good” CQC reports.
- Secluded position, set back from the main road, within a well populated area. Close to the town centre and all local amenities.
Learning Disabilities Care Home – West Yorkshire
- Exceptional detached care home for 13 residents with learning disabilities
- Turnover of £539,053 for y/e Dec 2015 with adjusted net profit at £160,300
- High occupancy
- Immaculately presented, approaching 1 acre site, viewing highly recommended
- Delightful detached residential care home for the elderly,
- Income for year end 2018 is £367,642 with an EBITDA of £51,586.
- Established and popular residential area, well presented throughout
- Truly enviable reputation, historically high occupancy levels, owner retiring
Care Home – Somerset
- Stunningly presented residential care home for retired adults, registered for 29, also providing respite and day care services.
- Income 2017 in region of £737,885, EBITDA for the same period of £101,062
- Located in an established residential area close to all local amenities
- Viewing recommended, genuine potential to expand, advised B&M value of £1.2 million