Care Homes For Sale
Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk is one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge. Browse the listings below to find care homes for sale across a variety of locations in the UK.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offers more than 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also provides a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
To receive steps or find out more information to buy residential care homes, please register your interest online today. Alternately visit the Redwoods Dowling Kerr site where you will find information on our renowned healthcare business broker service and our recent healthcare success stories.
Residential Care Home – Lancashire
- Delightful residential care home for the Elderly, registered for 25 residents
- Fee income £561,677 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), EBITDA £150,813
- Convenient and desirable setting, separate 3 bedroom owner’s property
- Majority en-suite bedrooms, well presented throughout, retirement sale
Independent Living – Lancashire
- Immaculately appointed luxury senior living suites
- Fee income £512,571 with an adjusted EBITDA figure of £141,353
- Highly desirable and affluent coastal town, 2 bed s/c owner’s accomm
- 19 suites with potential 5 penthouses, rare opportunity, viewing highly recommended
Nursing Home – Lancashire
- Exquisite EMI nursing and physical disability home, registered for 50 residents offering newly refurbished rooms, 39 of which have full en-suite facilities.
- Fee income £1,593,246 per annum (y/e 31.03.19), EBITDA £340,203 (21%).
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, approached via a private driveway with plenty of parking, set within 3 acres of landscaped gardens
- Truly enviable reputation, with no direct competition, with the most recent CQC report rated “Good” across the board, healthy waiting list and historically high occupancy levels.
CARE HOME – POWYS
- Impressive detached residential care home Providing care for the elderly and dementia sufferers
- Registered for 40 residents 38 single rooms & 1 twin room
- Fee income for Y/E 31/3/2018 £859,720 with an ANP of £210,426 (24%)
- Highly sought after location Owner's accommodation
- Income of £901,912 for the year ended the 18th December 2018, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £47,750
- 2 properties, substantial bricks and mortar value and situated in over 3 acres of land. Whole property has C2 use and has considerable potential to expand.
- Residential Care Home, registered for 11, providing specialist learning disability care. Vacant Property also included with 3 acres of land.
- Historically has high occupancy levels and good CQC reports across the board.
Care Home – Dorset
- Stunningly presented 3 storey extended detached residential care home in affluent city centre location with 2 bed owners accommodation
- Income 2017 of £418,740 EBITDA £136,745 (32%) bricks and mortar Freehold guide value £800,000 to £850,000
- Split Social services and private clients fees range up to £600pw (fee increase pending)
- Registered for 16 residents with potential to expand
- Delightful detached residential care home for the elderly,
- Income for year end 2018 is £367,642 with an EBITDA of £51,586.
- Established and popular residential area, well presented throughout. Possibility to add a single story extension which could inccrease occupancy to 24.
- Truly enviable reputation, historically high occupancy levels, owner retiring
Care Home – West Yorkshire
- Exquisite detached residential care home, registered for 44 residents with planning permission in place to add 3 additional en-suite bedrooms
- Fee income year end 2018 £1,285,491 with an adjusted net profit of £327,911 (25%)
- Peaceful yet accessible setting, truly enviable reputation, high occupancy levels
- 39 bedrooms, superbly presented, extensive grounds, owner’s retiring, viewing highly recommended
RESIDENTIAL HOME – CORNWALL
- Delightful detached residential care home for adults with Physical Disabilities registered for 6 residents
- Fee income y/e 05/04/2018 £118,216, with an ANP of £91,303 (71%)
- Set in substantial grounds with extensive potential to expand and includes 3-bed owners accomodation
- Long standing residents with some being in situ for over 15 years, “Good” CQC report with an “Outstanding” in care
CARE HOME – HAMPSHIRE
- Charming residential care home for people with dementia, mental health problems or old age.
- Turnover for year end 2017 £294,870 with an adjusted net profit of £57,184 (19%).
- Imposing 2 storey detached property.
- Registered for 15 residents - 13 single rooms and 2 double rooms - 4 rooms have en-suite facilities.
Project Violet – Cornwall
- Income of £650,360 k for the year ended 31st March 2018 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £136,641
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident per month.
Project Rosa – South West
- Project Rosa represents the opportunity to acquire a well-established and renowned freehold nursing home in Somerset.
- Income from 2018 Accounts £1,072,746 k with an adjusted EBITDA of £342,731 k for the year ended October 2018. (31%)
- Projections for 2019 estimate an increase in income to £1.1m Good CQC ratings in most areas Robust organisation structure in place with experienced and well qualified staff.
- Currently registered for 23 with potential to increase by another 10-12 rooms