Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are the UK’s Number 1 Childcare Brokerage.
Our motto is Reputation, Discretion, Knowledge (RDK) and our transaction volumes empower us with market intelligence which is unrivalled. No other professional organisation can match our market knowledge, market knowledge which we use to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
- Capacity for 60 children aged between 3 months and 5-years-old, out of school holiday club registered for 16 children aged 5 – 12 years
- Income of £335k for the year ended 2018, generating an adjusted EBITDA of £77k
- Freehold nursery in excellent location, with easy access from town
- Rated ‘Good’ in all areas by the Care Inspectorate May 2019
DAY NURSERY – LINCOLNSHIRE
- Delightful detached children’s day nursery (Reg 23 children)
- Fee Income £121,434 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), high occupancy levels
- Convenient and accessible location, well presented throughout
- Operated under management, potential change of use to residential dwellings
Private Language School – South Yorkshire
- Highly respected accredited private language school
- Fee income £130,946 per annum (y/e 05.04.18) EBITDA £44,911, Genuine growth potential
- Registered exam centre for Trinity College London, truly enviable reputation, extensive student database
- Increasing number of full time students, especially from Asia and the Middle East Substantial leasehold property, rare opportunity, viewing highly recommended
Independent International School – Cambridgeshire
- Highly respected language school for students
- Forecast for 2024 £3,770,000
- High occupancy levels, large detached property, fantastic potential to expand numbers
- Convenient and accessible location, excellent reputation, viewing highly recommended
GROUP OF 2 DAY NURSERIES – LANCASHIRE
- Group of delightful children’s day nurseries (two sites) combined registration of 104. Will consider splitting the sites.
- Combined Fee income £725,860 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), healthy occupancy
- Accessible and convenient locations, truly enviable reputations
- Superbly appointed, valuable properties, viewing highly recommended
Day Nursery & Club – South Wales
- Registered for 30 hours Government Funded Childcare, Large Commercial Grade Kitchen
- CSSIW Good, Registered for 19 Children, Maximum Capacity for 65 Registered Children, 4 Seperate Play Rooms and a Sleep Room
- Large Outdoor Play Area, Car Park facilities
- Offers Invited
DAY NURSERY – PEMBROKESHIRE
- Day nursery registered for 38 children
- Turnover for YE April 2018 £133,750
- Highly sought after, residential area, CSSIW Rating “Exceptional”
- Planning permission previously granted for 3 houses
Group Of Two Day Nurseries
- Group of Two Day nurseries registered for 47 and 76 children. Would Consider selling seperatley
- Fee income 2018 £447,528 EBITDA £104,881. Outstanding & Good Ofsted.
- New Lease to be assigned for 10 + Years
- Established 2 site nursery in sought after town centre location. Call 01772 775780 for more details.
Day Nursery – Hampshire
- Well established children’s day nursery, registered for 42 children
- Turnover year end 31 Jan 2018 £214,646
- Convenient and accessible setting. Rated 'Good' in all areas by Ofsted 2017.
- Well presented throughout, secure outdoor play area, viewing recommended
CHILDRENS DAY NURSERY – VALE OF GLAMORGAN
- Registered for 70 children.
- T/O YE March 2018 £491,720
- Set in a large imposing property with fantastic outdoor play areas.
- Mangement Run. Viewing highly recommended. Freehold property.
DAY NURSERY – Cardiff
- ** FREEHOLD SALE £599,950** ** LEASEHOLD SALE £175,000***
- Day nurseries located in Cardiff registration for 42 with experience Management team in place
- Well positioned in a bustling and popular residential areas with easy access to the motorway
- The business has been established for over 45 years and our client has owned the business since over 15 years
DAY NURSERY – LONDON
- Impressive purpose built day nursery registered for 67 children
- Turnover Y/E 31/03/2018 - £703,420 Advised adjusted net profit to the year end March 2019 Circa £300,000
- Impressive purpose built day nursery setting of almost 3,000 sq feet
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’