Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
Dom Care Agency – Lincolnshire
- Unique opportunity within the mental heath care sector
- Established for over 13 years
- Turnover for 2018 £172,518 with an EBITDA of £54,194 (32%)
- Sale due to ill health
CARE HOME – HAMPSHIRE
- Charming residential care home for people with dementia, mental health problems or old age.
- Turnover for year end 2017 £294,870 with an adjusted net profit of £57,184 (19%).
- Imposing 2 storey detached property.
- Registered for 15 residents - 13 single rooms and 2 double rooms - 4 rooms have en-suite facilities.
Project Violet – Cornwall
- Income of £650,360 k for the year ended 31st March 2018 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £136,641
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident per month.
Residential Care Home – Devon
- Delightful detached residential care home registered for 6 adults with learning disabilities, challenging cases
- Income for y/e 31/3/18 of £504,614 with an EBITDA for the same period of £251,417 (50%)
- Home is situated in the sought after and accessible location in Devon with scope to expand
- Owner run with deputy manager capable of full CQC registration. Viewing highly recommended
- Exquisite detached substantial period property with planning permission granted to create a 46-bedroom care home
- Peaceful yet accessible residential setting close to all local amenities and transport links
- Site approaching 1 acre, groundworks already completed with all mains services installed and drainage and utlilites are in place.
- Further potential to expand with additional dwellings such as supported living and a day care facility (subject to PP).Area has a strong demand for residential care. Rare opportunity, viewing recommended
Project Maria – Dom Care Agency in West Yorkshire
- Projected income for the year ending 31st March 2019 is£2,743,565 with expected EBITDA of £482,176
- Accommodates for approximately 66 service users covering a variety of complex needs
- Strong and stable organisation structure which functions with limited input from the owners
- Well established business with an excellent reputation among providers and private clients
CARE HOME – SOUTH WALES
- Care home registered for 8 residents providing care for learning difficulties
- Advised fee income (Y/E 29/02/2019) of £244,153 with ANP of £96,201 (39%)
- Two end terraced properties, bricks and mortar value for 2 properties £350,000
- Set in a semi-rural location, registered manager in place
Care Home – Essex – 45450
- Stunning care home, registered for 6 adults with learning difficulties
- 6 bedrooms - 3 en-suite fully equipped for wheelchair access
- Fee income Y/E 31/12/16 £345,648 – EBITDA 0f £47,816 (14%)
- Spacious valuable property with landscaped gardens, retirement sale
Care Home – North Yorkshire
- Delightful Care Home for residents with Mental Health, registered for 11 residents
- Fee income £288,539 per annum (y/e 31.03.18), impressive EBITDA of £129,656 (45%)
- Desirable & accessible residential setting, enviable reputation, high occupancy
- Substantial property, all single rooms, well presented, owners retiring
Goodwill & equipment
DOMICILIARY CARE AGENCY – KENT
- Established by the current owner in 1996
- Turnover to year end 28/02/2018 of £641,224 with an EBITDA of £124,642 (19%)
- Approximately 825 hours per week and increasing Sale of goodwill and client base
- Profitable business Large mix of income streams
Learning Disabilities Care Home – West Yorkshire
- Exceptional detached care home for 13 residents with learning disabilities
- Turnover of £539,053 for y/e Dec 2015 with adjusted net profit at £160,300
- High occupancy
- Immaculately presented, approaching 1 acre site, viewing highly recommended
CARE HOME – DEVON
- Highly renowned residential care home Registered for 11 residents with mental health needs
- Advised fee income circa £265,842 (y/e 30.04.2017) with Adjusted Net Profit (ANP)of £96,611 (36%)
- All single rooms (3 en-suite) Enviable reputation, highly trained staff, management in place Immaculately presented grade 2 listed property with spacious grounds
- Large garden Retirement sale Grade 2 listed building