Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
Project June – South West
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 exceptional freehold Residential Care Homes, catering for residents over 18 years of age with mental health disorders. Registered for a combined total of 19 residents across both settings.
- Y/e 30/9/18 accounts show a combined turnover of £400,121 with an EBITDA for the same period of £155,310 (39%)
- Historically high occupancy levels and "Good" CQC reports. Long-term serving staff with a low staff turnover.
- All residents are long-term clients with ongoing care plans. Retirement sale.Viewing recommended.
TWO CARE HOMES – NORTH WEST
- Two elderly care homes, registered seperately for 24 & 22 residents.
- Fee income for y/e Dec 2017 at £969,850 with adjusted net profit at £319,806 for the year. (34%)
- Well established business with fully qualified management teams in place
- Advised planning permission granted for extension, management in place.
Learning Disabilities Care Home – West Yorkshire
- Exceptional detached care home for 13 residents with learning disabilities
- Turnover of £539,053 for y/e Dec 2015 with adjusted net profit at £160,300
- High occupancy
- Immaculately presented, approaching 1 acre site, viewing highly recommended
- Exquisite detached substantial period property with planning permission granted to create a 46-bedroom care home
- Peaceful yet accessible residential setting close to all local amenities and transport links
- Site approaching 1 acre, groundworks already completed with all mains services installed and drainage and utlilites are in place.
- Further potential to expand with additional dwellings such as supported living and a day care facility (subject to PP).Area has a strong demand for residential care. Rare opportunity, viewing recommended
CARE HOME – LINCOLNSHIRE
- Residential care home - registered for 16 residents with learning difficulties
- Fee income for (y/e 5/4/18) of £425,629 with an EBITDA of £77,710 (18%)
- 10 single and 3 twin rooms - all en-suite
- Spacious and well presented accommodation, enviable reputation, retirement sale
CARE HOME – LEICESTERSHIRE
- Highly renowned care home, registered for 10 residents with learning disabilities
- Fee income £236,375 per annum (y/e 31.08.17) ANP of 112,324 (47%)
- Popular and convenient residential location, all single rooms, Approved planning permission
- Well presented, rare opportunity, owner retiring, viewing recommended
CARE HOME – HAMPSHIRE
- Charming residential care home for people with dementia, mental health problems or old age.
- Turnover for year end 2017 £294,870 with an adjusted net profit of £57,184 (19%).
- Imposing 2 storey detached property.
- Registered for 15 residents - 13 single rooms and 2 double rooms - 4 rooms have en-suite facilities.
2 LEARNING DISABILITY CARE HOMES – ESSEX
- Two well established (L.D.) learning disability care homes, with a combined registration of 12 residents
- Combined twelve month income £406,602 with Adjusted Net Profit of £228,356
- Excellent profits and reputation
- Manager run, viewing recommended
- Income of £667k for the year ended 31st March 2017 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £139k
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident per month.
CARE HOME – SOUTH WALES
- Care home registered for 8 residents providing care for learning difficulties
- Advised fee income (Y/E 29/02/2017) of £210,996 with ANP of £84,723 (40%)
- Two end terraced properties, bricks and mortar value for 2 properties £350,000
- Set in a semi-rural location, registered manager in place
CARE HOME – WARWICKSHIRE
- Well established residential care home for the elderly registered for 7 residents
- Income to year end 2017 £229,280 with ANP £89,478 (39%) Sought after Warwickshire village
- All rooms en-suite Good CQC report
- Potential to expand, guide price bricks and mortar value £600,000, management in place
Dom Care Agency-Lincolnshire
- Unique opportunity within the mental heath care sector
- Established for over 13 years
- Turnover for 2018 £172,518 with an EBITDA of £54,194 (32%)
- Sale due to ill health