Redwoods Dowling Kerr powered by BusinessBuyers.co.uk are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare Brokers offering a national service with local knowledge.
Redwoods Dowling Kerr offer in excess of 100 national healthcare opportunities via a bespoke market sale process, RDK also offer a specialist healthcare business finder service which facilitates transactions off market on behalf of our clients.
2 LEARNING DISABILITY CARE HOMES – ESSEX
- Two well established (L.D.) learning disability care homes, with a combined registration of 12 residents
- Combined twelve month income £406,602 with Adjusted Net Profit of £228,356
- Excellent profits and reputation
- Manager run, viewing recommended
CARE HOME – LINCOLNSHIRE
- Residential care home - registered for 16 residents with learning difficulties
- Fee income for (y/e 5/4/18) of £425,629 with an EBITDA of £77,710 (18%)
- 10 single and 3 twin rooms - all en-suite
- Spacious and well presented accommodation, enviable reputation, retirement sale
CARE HOME – HAMPSHIRE
- Charming residential care home for people with dementia, mental health problems or old age.
- Turnover for year end 2016 £381,640 with an adjusted net profit of £130,042 (34%).
- Turnover y/e 2016 £381,640 with an adjusted net profit of £130,042 (34%)
- Imposing 2 storey detached property. Registered for 15 residents - 13 single rooms and 2 double rooms - 4 rooms have en-suite facilities.
- Income of £667k for the year ended 31st March 2017 generating an adjusted EBITDA of £139k
- Specialist Care Residential Freehold Care Home. Registered for 3 Residents.
- Full Management Structure In Place with Established and Long Serving Staff.
- Currently Operating at 100% Capacity. Good CQC Rating. Current fees in excess of £16,000/£23,000 per resident.
Former Care Home/Development Opportunity – West Yorkshire
- Detached former care home/development opportunity, site approaching 2 acres
- Planning permission granted for 65 ensuite bedroom facility, including swimming pool, gym and therapy rooms
- Alternatively, planning permission granted for 37 extra care/supported living apartments
- Site can also be used for residential/nursery/specialist school development opportunity, subject to planning
Project Lavender – Bristol
- Income of £632k for the year ending march 2017, generating and adjusted EBITDA of £155k
- 7 Bedroom care home registered for 7 residents with Learning disabilities and physical disabilities, strong CQC rating with a good reputation within the local community and with care and medical proffesionals within the area
- Excellent management structure in place, who are dedicated to providing the highest levels of care and who are capable of running the business autonomously
- Excellent long-term relationship with several local authorities
CARE HOME – DEVON
- Highly renowned residential care home Registered for 11 residents with mental health needs
- Advised fee income circa £265,842 (y/e 30.04.2017) with Adjusted Net Profit (ANP)of £96,611 (36%)
- All single rooms (3 en-suite) Enviable reputation, highly trained staff, management in place Immaculately presented grade 2 listed property with spacious grounds
- Large garden Retirement sale Grade 2 listed building
Learning Disability Care Home – Wales
- Residential care home registered for 8 residents with learning disabilities
- Fee income £415,795 for y/e July 2017 with adjusted net profit at £146,946
- Operated under management
- Owner retiring, viewing highly recommended
Residential Care Home – Devon
- Delightful detached residential care home registered for 6 adults with learning disabilities, challenging cases
- Income for 2017, £541,004 EBITDA for 2017 £277,005 (51%)
- Home is situated in the sought after and accessible location in Devon with scope to expand
- Owner run with deputy manager capable of full CQC registration. Viewing highly recommended
Goodwill & equipment
DOMICILIARY CARE AGENCY – KENT
- Established by the current owner in 1996
- Turnover to year end 28/02/2018 of £641,224 with an EBITDA of £124,642 (19%)
- Approximately 825 hours per week and increasing Sale of goodwill and client base
- Profitable business Large mix of income streams
TWO CARE HOMES – NORTH WEST
- Two elderly care homes, registered seperately for 24 & 22 residents.
- Fee income for y/e Dec 2017 at £969,850 with adjusted net profit at £319,806 for the year. (34%)
- Well established business with fully qualified management teams in place
- Advised planning permission granted for extension, management in place.
Project Maria – Dom Care Agency in West Yorkshire
- Projected income for the year ending 31st March 2019 in excess of £6million with expected EBITDA to be over £1.2million
- Accommodates for approximately 66 service users covering a variety of complex needs
- Strong and stable organisation structure which functions with limited input from the owners
- Well established business with an excellent reputation among providers and private clients