Well Presented Throughout retirement sale
3 Bedroom Accommodation Opposite Business Continued success
Close to Town Centre Very High Profits
Run by Manager and Staff Local Marina Currently Being Refurbished FREEHOLD
The Feathers Inn is accessible via the A83 (Longrow South), located at the corner of Union Street and Cross Street, approximately 100 yards from the town centre, within a part-pedestrianised square surrounded by a number of other premises and all local amenities on Main Street.
Campbeltown is a town and former Royal Burgh in Argyll and Bute, located by Campbeltown Loch on the Kintyre peninsula. Originally known as Kinlochkilkerran, it was renamed in the 17th century as ‘Campbell’s Town’, Archibald Campbell, Earl of Argyle, having been granted the site in 1667 for the erection of a burgh of barony. Campbeltown became an important centre for shipbuilding and Scotch whisky, and a busy fishing port.