Well Presented Throughout Sustained Profits and Turnover
Close to Town Centre Retirment sale
3 Bedroom Accommodation Local Marina Currently Being Refurbished
Run by Manager and Staff Housing Development Currently Underway Nearby FREEHOLD
The Fiddlers Inn is accessible via the A83 (Longrow South), located on Lochend Street in Campbeltown, approximately 5 minutes walk from the town centre. The business is situated in a prime location within a highly populated residential area.
Campbeltown is a town and former Royal Burgh in Argyll and Bute, located by Campbeltown Loch on the Kintyre peninsula. Originally known as Kinlochkilkerran, it was renamed in the 17th century as ‘Campbell’s Town’, Archibald Campbell, Earl of Argyle, having been granted the site in 1667 for the erection of a burgh of barony. Campbeltown became an important centre for shipbuilding and Scotch whisky, and a busy fishing port.